The Hillbillies Slots is based on a fun way of describing "backwards" people living out in the woods. Someone might be a hillbilly if they live in a wooden shack and hut raccoon and squirrels for their meals. The Beverly Hillbillies have made this lifestyle popular, and now players can join the Hillbillies and have fun with them. This is an online slot available for download and instant play versions.
Games With Similar Themes
There are a number of games that have similar regional hillbilly themes to this slots game from RTG. Some of these include Moonshine Slot, Hillbillies Cashola Slot, and Beverly Hillbillies Slots. The Beverly Hillbillies Slots was released by IGT. It is a game about the popular American show called the Beverly Hillbillies. This slots game features characters and scenes from the show. Players will see Jed Clampett, Elly, Ellie May, Jethro, and more. This is a five reel game with 25 lines. The wagers start at 0.01 and go up to 5 per line in IGT’s Beverly Hillbillies Slots.
Online Slots Play
The online play for this slots game is straightforward to understand. The game design shows a beautiful setting where the Hillbillies live. There are even little groundhogs that are on either side of the reels as they spin. The background music is someone playing a banjo, and below the reels are the tabs to adjust your play in the game. The game has the Spin tab to move the reels just one spin at a time. Using the Autoplay button will allow the reels to spin up to 1,000 times automatically. There is also the option for Turbo Play, and the Lines will let you choose how many paylines to wager on. The Bet tab is for players to choose the amount to wager.
How Much You Can Wager
This was found to be an online slot which is ideal for new slot players to easily learn. Even experienced players will have fun with it. There are five reels and three rows of symbols. The wagers start at $0.01 and rise to $5 which means the wagers will be from $0.20 to $100 as the max wager on the reels.
More About the Game
There is a lot to be found inside this game. It is a video slot which offers 20 paylines and players will see that they have symbols such as a whole Hillbilly family on the reels. There is the Hillbilly Pa, a Hillbilly Son, and the Hillbilly Daughter. The Son will give the most in multipliers in this game. There are other symbols to be aware of such as smiling pig, a shack house, a big jug of moonshine, the faithful hound dog, and the 9, 10, Jack, Queen, King, and Ace symbols. There are three wilds and three scatters to be found which increases the cahcnes of winning more.
How The Game Pays
The paytable in the help section shows that there is a reward for getting the same symbols on the reels in an active payline. The scatters will pay on any location. Three scatters will give 10x whereas two scatters are worth 2x. The payouts are from left to right on the reels. This is paying slots game which has low, medium and high payouts.
The unique thing about Hillbillies Slots is that a combination of all three substitute symbols can increase the payouts significantly. The lower payouts are with the playing card symbols which range from 9 to Ace. They will give from 100 coins to 125 coins in the base game. The jug of moonshine will pay up to 150 coins for five of a kind. Other symbols such as the shack house will also pay 150 coins, and the pig and dog pay 200 coins and 250 coins, respectively. Keep in mind that in the presence of the wild substitutes, the playing cards will pay from 2,000 coins to 2,500 coins. The jug and house pay 3,000 coins. The pig and dog will pay from 4,000 coins to 5,000 coins with three wilds on the reels.
The game also has a progressive jackpot which can be won by any player. All wagers will contribute to the jackpot which is given out randomly.
- One of the special features to be aware of are the Substitute Feature. There are three substitute or wild symbols in this game. They are all the hillbillies - Pa, Daughter, and Son. It should be known that the Hillbilly Pa will only show up on the first reel. Whereas, the Hillbilly Daughter symbol can be found on the third reel, and the Hillbilly Son on the fifth or last reel. They can be used in place of other symbols on the reels.
- The substitute symbols will provide multipliers when they are involved in any winning combination. This includes a 2x multiplier each for the Pa and Daughter, and a 5x multiplier with the appearance of the Son. The multipliers are cumulative if more than one appears. Therefore, it is possible to add up to 20x to winnings because of these substitute wild multipliers.
- The scatters symbols are also to be found and these are also the hillbilly family. Each of them and collectively will act as scattered symbols.
- There is a Free Games Bonus. There will need to be two of the three scatter symbols for the game to award 8 free spins and the free spins will begin. The free games will have a multiplier of 2x added to winning combinations.
- The scatters are responsible for the Hillbilly Bonus. During the bonus game, the three symbols of a Hillbilly Pa on the first reel, a Daughter on the third reel and the Son symbol on the last reel will give a multiplier of 2x and up to 20x.
Have Some Hillbilly Fun
Even though you might not want to become a hillbilly, you can have fun with them. Have some hillbilly fun when you play Hillbillies Slots in Realtime Gaming casinos.